remember this...

While sitting,you blogging

Sunday 27 November 2011

Hey I'm back!

Yaww peps!
 It's been a while I've not publishing my blog...
Yeah,I'm becoming more busy'er doing my ' project '..
Haha,I mean ' project ' is training to play my ' new ' guitar..

Thanks to Allah,I have a friend named ' Irfan ' ..or you can call him E-pan...
He can play guitar so well that he can learn a song only in 1 night!!
WTF right??
Maybe one day or someday,I can play guitar just like him,or maybe better I hope~

And you want to know something??
I have my own PICK!
Before this I didn't bought a pick.. But now I have one.. Although it's cost RM2.50 ONLY,but i'm still love and care about my one and only pick...


                                              Mine is purple coloured! Nice right? :D


So...that's all for now,I wish I have time to blogging more for you... Stay tuned~
       

No comments:

Post a Comment