remember this...

While sitting,you blogging

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hohohoholidayyy!!!

Aahhh~
Guess what? It's already a week since I left my computer alone,suffering lonelyness from blogging..
Do you know where had I been? Of course you doesn't care about it right?
But this is my blog,I'll still tell you about it   :D

I went to Bandung and Jakarta,Indonesia last week with my BIG FAMILY...
And its kinda pretty bit boring because only I'm the one who is a teenager boy,but still..I'm enjoy with it...


At Bandung,many factory and branded outlets I had entered..And it was very very very very CHEAP!
But not even one single little thing I had bought...
You know why I didn't bought even a shirt?
Because I wanted to buy a guitar..
And guess again?
I bought one!!! ( Yeayyy )
But it's not an electrical type,it's only an acoustic guitar and I don't care about it... because i'm still newbie about this guitar thing ( same goes to this blog ) and must learn more about it then I can play electric guitar...

Now I have to search at google and youtube on how to play guitar because I don't know a damn thing about it... If you can help me, PM me okay.. Thanks
( please teach me how to play guitar,please please please pleasee)

                                                            One type of Electric Guitar                                                                                                                   
                                                                   ( still not own it yet )
                                                                                                                                             
                                                                       
                                                            One type of Acoustic Guitar
                                                              ( Owned but that's not mine )


See y'all next time with many different story  ^__^
Peace No WAR~

No comments:

Post a Comment